Monday, March 13, 2006

REFLECTIONS OF THE PAST

When I first blogged, February 19, I don't know It seemed to make me more aware of everything more! I wanted to take a picture of this and that for my Blog maybe! LOL well, my post for Feb 23 was about this beautiful stained light I have in my kitchen which was a surprise gift from a dear friend(Vicki) A commenterhttp://ascenderrisesabove.blogspot.com/said something about it soooooo of course this is how you do, you go to their Blog to seeeeeeeeee about them! I was looking at her self portrait for Feb.24 I think and then a sudden burst of sunlight came thru my big picture window in the kitchen and I turned from ascender's post to go take some pictures, trying to get the radiance of my stained glass angel! It was so bright and pretty but then I noticed the reflection it was making on the opposite wall on my kitchen door sooo I took some pics of that too just to seeeeeeeeeeeeee what that would look like! I went back to ascender's posts and right below her self portrait was a post about Rhiannon's Digital Quilt(www.rhiannonmiller.com)I couldn't believe it! I wrote in the comments to this, "Now I can't wait to seeeeeeee these pics!" It gave me shivers and then when I saw the pics and especially this one, I sent it on to the digital quilt! but haven't heard from them! I thought maybe they thought I was a flake or something but this is the actual pic, I don't know how to do photoshop or anything like that(a fact I'm not proud of!), i just know how to auto-enhance and that is for color more than anything! I think it looks like an angel, and when I started my Blog was Feb. 19, when this dear little girl died 2003 and I read since then she was a jokester sooooo who knows, I thought she might be using ascender and me to get a message out! When I saw Ascender's March 9 flower angel post I just had to share this! What do you think?!!??Do you think these type of things happen? ***********and on sad notes, my dad was hospitalized this morning and mom has to find a nursing home!sooooooo I will need some prayers if you have any extra! I am reflecting on the past, present and future all at the same time! Phew

8 Comments:

Blogger turquoise cro said...

Sorry about the Rhiannon web site, I fudged it up, here is the web site for the digital quilt but Ascender and I haven't heard back from them sooo???http://www.rhiannonmiller.com/quilt/

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that is sure a cool picture. Light does amazing things but so do our own hearts desire so WHo know!?
a.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi - this is Sarah Duclos - I just got your card for my friend Kit! You are so sweet for following through. I think I'm going to try and find her a cute knick nack on Cut+Paste or Plain Mabel...

Thank you so much again!

9:56 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

looks like an angel to me. sorry to hear about your dad - he, you, & your family are in my prayers.

xoxo

12:04 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Andrea, Sarah, and Vicki!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

9:26 PM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

That is an amazing photo. It looks like a spirit talking to energy to me. I like the lines going through the image - like boundries preventing from getting to where it wants to go.

You know; when I showed my girls that flower angel they said "oh mom - you just took a picture into the sun" (sigh)

Angels are in the eye of the beholder?

7:59 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I love light reflections. This is a good one:)

Like all the posts about angels.

Sometimes I feel like I am surrounded by them:)

9:30 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

Yesss! Angels must be in the eye of the beholder! Even those reflections to the left look like to me an outline of a butterfly!Yes, I feel like sometimes I am surrounded by them too!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home