Tuesday, March 14, 2006

where we goin, where we goin from here,wonder what I'll do, what I'll do, when you're not here, my daddy dear, should have visited more, can't think about that now! cause you're goin, goin' away, slowly but surely, you're goin away********where we goin today? gonna make sure you see me more*******they say, you don't know what you got til' it's gone, well daddy, you're not gone sooooooooo I'll be at your side, wipin your brow, combin your hair, hugging tenderly, kissing more, I'm not gonna let you go without a lot more love, lot more love*****from my heart to your heart, I cherish the smiles now more than ever and the glimmers of your old self light candles in my soul, you know daddy, I'll always be your girl, daddy's girl

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

oh cinda she writes with tears in her eyes.

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home