Sunday, March 12, 2006

SOME DAYS, DON'T YOU JUST WANT TO CRY

CRY for the World??? The shape it is in, all the cruelties, killings, perverseness!!!EEEEEeeekkkk! and God says forgive thy enemies!!! I can't imagine the pain the family of that murdered tortured girl in NY is having and all the senseless killings in the world!!!This is a collage I did, just part of it, I'm showing! It's a collage I did when I first was hearing about the Bird Flu epidemic!!! It shows a woman holding a tiny bird with great compassion and she is HOPING the little bird doesn't get the Bird Flu! Don't you just LOVE birds and their singing and envy them flying about???!!! In church i try and take something special every week out of there! Psalms 90 caught my eye this week.......Lord, thou hast been our dwelling place in all generations........ and verse 10 says: The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.......hmmmmmmm do you believe we will fly away, that is indeed comforting to me!!! I always felt our shoulder blades were not complete, in our passing I believe we will get our wings back and fly away!!! ps. On another note! Does anyone have GREAT advice on copying prints off of your collages??? Is there any great printers out there for this? I don't know much about printers..... I just have an old Epson, is the lazer printers the best or do you get yours copied somewhere??? and are they archival??!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

I love the colors, and the way her jaw-line and mouth fit to the top of her head -- it makes her face heart shaped. Some days, I do just want to cry --- so many things can be too overwhelming.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home