Wednesday, May 02, 2007

FLUFFY ALWAYS BRINGS A SMILE



As you all know I am allergic to all animals now but our neighbor's doggy still comes for visits! History repeats itself and I looked back on May 2006 and I have pics of Fluffy! LOL Back then, we didn't know Fluffy was a girl and we were calling her Beary(for HUNGRY BEAR, and after my brother's name, Barry) I wonder what her real name is! tee hee! She looks cross eyed in that one pic, maybe it's because she was so EXCITED I had treats for her! LOL Seeeeeeeeeeeeeee her lick her lips and she just flops down like that and waits, then she loves to catch the morsels in her mouth! She hasn't gotten her hair cut yet! Thank GOD, she is still ok after all that pet food recall! Isn't she cute though??!!! My mom and dad's doggy is older and not doing very well here lately. His name is Chris and the last time my husband and I visited out to the homeplace, he acted very sad when we left! It made you want to cry for him! I pet him but not too much because when I have allergic reaction it is not a pretty sight and I feel lousy when I do get those! I'm going to have to try some kind of pill the next time we visit though, but I have tried all of them it seems and I still get a flare up! The last good one was claritin but it finally wore off and I was left with breaking out, itchy swelled eyes, the whole allergic bit! Fluffy always cheers me up though and I'm always glad to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her! Is she glad to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee me too?!!! Of course! Dogs love treats don't they??? To her my name is "Treat" Cinda! LOL (don't worry, I just give her mostly some bread, always water!!!) Phew! Animals are sooooo sweet! Sweet dreams! xoxooxo(I dreamed of my childhood friend last night and also cows on lawn chairs!!!! Wait til I tell her! My daughter Gina said "HOW WEIRD!" but it sounds like a nice children's book, doesn't it?!!!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

You're allergic? Oh Cinda how awful for one with a big heart for critters. XXOO

10:13 AM  
Blogger Gracey said...

My allergies are definitely not as bad as yours are except I get exactly what you get when I'm around rabbits or ferrets. For some reason, those little critters just make me flare up within a minute of petting one. I'm so happy my new dog doesn't give me any type of allergies.

I've been on Zyrtec and Flonase for the past month and I have to say I've seen a huge improvement with my allergies when I'm around my cats....one in particular gives me itchy eyes extremely bad but I haven't had a breakout in awhile.

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home