Saturday, April 28, 2007

TIME FLIES BY TOO FAST!!!


EeeeeKKKK! TIME flies by too fast! I just can't keep up! Phew! Here is an older collage(this is one of my FAV pieces Chel, just in case YOU come to visit me! tee hee) I haven't collaged for days and days!!! The little metal on this says "DREAM" I dream of a VACATION!!! or my husband's RETIREMENT! With Health insurance so high, who can retire???
I was at the VA Hospital just about all day Thursday! My oldest son Damon complained of a stomach ache around midnight Wednesday, Thursday, his pain moved from the stomach region to his side!!! I just knew it was his appendix! He didn't have his operation til' around 9:30 p.m. The GOOD NEWS is the Dr's did a laparoscopy, that is going through the belly button and not having that bigger cut on the side as they used to do!!! There was a chance they would have to do it the old way but the new way prevailed and he will have a much faster recovery time! He even got out of the hospital the very next afternoon!! Yayyyy! Now, we are going to have to sit on him for a week because he is a hard worker who hates to miss a day of work and loves to go to the GYM! Lifting weights is one of his Biggies! The Dr. said he was in the early stages of appendicitis which is very dangerous if not caught soon enough! Even one Dr. had told him of another patient in the week who died from this! (I think he told Damon this because Damon proably told him he wanted to go home!) SO DAMON and all of us WAITING were scared somewhat! I had a good vibe from his main DR. though. He trained at John Hopkins Hospital and someone whispered "he's done transplants!" Phew! Doctors and nurses always AMAZE me! This Dr. even took the time to GOOGLE appendix so we could seeeeeeeeeeeee what he was going to do!!! Well, the next day we all felt like a Mack truck had hit us because by the time the operation was over, (the worry is always there with surgery) and we stayed and visited Damon in recovery, we all climbed in our beds in the weeeeeeeeeeee hours! Phew! Thank GOD!!! he is alright! HOPE YOU ALL have a SWEET week-end! LOVE and prayers and don't forget to pray for all the lonely and sick people! Pray, Pray, Pray!!! xooxxooxoxooxxoxooxoxoox, Cinda

7 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Hi Cinda:

Been out of town today, just got home to visit you. So sorry to hear about your son and the hospital stay....

You will be in my heart and prayers big time.
Love and Hugs

8:17 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

How scary Cinda! I'm glad it went the way it did. With my son it was 2 weeks of treatment in the hospital, than the old fashioned operation 6 months later (and he was only 8). I'll be thinking about you and Damon and sending good energy. Wishing for a quick recovery! xo

10:12 PM  
Blogger Delaney Gates said...

Oh Cinda, I'm so glad to hear that everything turned out okay! Glad to see you blog again. :)

9:36 AM  
Blogger Mallory Matson said...

THANKS!!! I actually am most likely gonna get my journals published this year or next! so keep an eye out!! <333 thanks for readinG! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOUR ART
its inspiring<3

10:28 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

God is good! Happy Cinda! XXOO

3:13 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Is there anything more frightening for a Mom than a sick child? Yikes! I had my gall bladder taken out with laproscopy and I felt great the next day. You son will take a bit longer, but I'm praying for all of you this coming week. You know it babe!

5:57 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Best wishes for Damon. And yes...time does fly by too fast. We must remember to cherish and hold dear what's REALLY important! Happy Monday to you! Hope its a great week!

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home