Sunday, April 22, 2007

MY LITTLE PURPLE BOOK AND HOKIE HOPE




OPERATION HOKIE HOPE! IF YOU ARE A CRAFTER OR ARTIST, PLEASE MAKE SOME GREETING CARDS FOR THE VIRGINIA TECH PEOPLE AND LET THEM KNOW HOW SORRY WE ARE AND OFFER THEM SYMPATHY AND HOPE! tHIS SWEET GAL IS THEN GOING TO FORWARD ALL THE CARDS TO VT! BUT YOU HAVE TO HURRY! HERE IS DELANey's BLOG LINK too! http://www.delaneygates.blogspot.com/
I just found out about it!
i ALSO HAVE ANOTHER ALTERED BOOK FOR SALE ON EBAY! yAYYY!eBay: "MY LITTLE PURPLE BOOK" ALTERED BOOK,26PAGE,ZNE,CRO (item 220105419174 e hOPE YOU HAD A SWEET WEEK-END! sweet dreams darlings! xoxoxox

9 Comments:

Blogger Delaney Gates said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:45 AM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Cool idea Cro! Happy Monday and Happy Purple Madness. It must be catchy as I recently put up a piece on etsy called Standing On The Purple Hills Of Hope.

10:13 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

What a yummy book:)

I LOVE the idea of Operation Hokie HOpe. I am going to go make a post card now!

xoxox
Georgia

10:46 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Oh... I almost forgot to tell you! The pendant looks lovely on you!!!!

10:47 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

What a great idea! I'll check it out and send a card.

Love ya "Most Colorful Lady I know"

XOXO Wanda

3:17 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Wonderful idea....I'll check it out. And you know I love the PURPLE book!

11:24 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

What a brilliant idea to make cards for the students @ VT! CRO, the painting below is breathtaking -- I now have a new favorite. You are so talented and heartfelt.

OX

9:51 PM  
Blogger Delaney Gates said...

(In response to your post on my blog...) Cinda, prayers going out to your son... Oh, how painful! Hope all is well soon. Also, I deleted my earlier post because in my rush to type it, I accidentially typed "Operation Hokie Hoke" instead of "Hope". Eek!

2:13 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

Fab idea! Thanks Cinda!

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home