Monday, April 30, 2007

PHEW!


phew!!! I HOPE these homemade cards get to Arkansas to OPERATION HOKIE HOPE in time! I've got to stop waiting till the last minute to start something with a TIME limit!!!(I was up til 4 am! LOL It was FUN though, thanks Delaney for inspiring me!) Of course we had an OPERATION(seeeeeeeeee post before this one if you missed what I was doing the last of last week!) among the Time limit! too! Damon is doing GREAT, just still a little sore!Thanks! for all your good energy and prayers!Whazzzzzuupppp here in West Virginia?!!! Just going to iron and do laundry as usual on a Monday! Thinking of all of YOU as I go about my daily routine! Have a Blessed week SWEETIES!!! xoxoxoxox, Cinda ps. Delaney! Seeeeee that orange second card from the left! I think I forgot to fix it!!! Last night when I was taking pics, well really in the weeeeee hours 4am, I noticed in the pic that the word "of" had fallen off! sooooo I wanted to fix it before I sent them out and I don't think I added "of"!!! Would you please write "of" in for me with any color you think best!!! Thanks!!! phew! LOL pss. If YOU have time go here to vote for this gal's stamp for her country! What FUN! but everyone tries to spoil it by giving her a hard time asking for votes! soooooooo I'm asking YOU to vote for her!!!! Thanks!!! If you want to go check her out more, her link is on my sidebar which I haven't updated since I almost started Blogging! (Belinha, it's by the SPC redbutton) and here is where YOU can vote for her stamp! You write in your email and then it comes back to you and you click onto to confirm your vote!http://www.aquihaselo.com/Vote.aspx?idUser=2266 Thanks! honeys!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

What a great set of cards....know they will be so appreciated by those families at V.T.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Neat cards. Good for you guys!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Zorana said...

I just read your interview on ZNE! What a treat! xo

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home