Friday, May 11, 2007

LOVE MORE


LOVE MORE!!!
That says it all doesn't it? What the world needs now, is Love, Sweet Love, hum, hum, hum there's too little of, how does that song go?!!! I'll google it in a sec! Who sings it?!!! It's one of my Favs!
and the WINNER of the little Jabez Prayer Book is BLUEJUDE!!! I'll email you and get your address Girly!!!Yayyyyyyy!!!!and to all my dear sweet readers, HAVE A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! week-end!!! CELEBRATE ALL WEEK-END MOMS, WE DESERVE IT!!! CELEBRATE AND LOVE MORE!!!!!!!!!XOOXOXO,CINDA ***http://www.secondhandsongs.com/song/10428.html***

10 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Happy, Happy right back. I love Mother's Day even though my children are in the midst of their own child rearing times. I think I'll have to do a give away for my birthday too. Yeah! I should to that! I'll find something and let you all know.

1:35 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Happy Mother's Day to you. Those "blue" eyes were staring at me....beautiful. You are some creative soul....I love it.

8:42 PM  
Blogger J C said...

I love visiting here. Even tho I don't always comment, I do wander in the door frequently. It's always so colorful. Lucky you getting such a deal on those books!

4:53 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Happy Mothers Day Sweet Cinda!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

HAPPY MOMS DAY CRO!!

8:54 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Happy Mother's Day beautiful lady! XXOO

1:00 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Happy Mother's day!!!!!!

The cosmos are sprouting-about 2 inches now. My son loves watering them with his blue watering can.

Hugs and love to you darling

10:50 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

I love good book sales and it sounds as if you really lucked out at that one! $2.00!!! Fantastic!

Love the collage and the message. So true.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful collage, happy mother's day

3:46 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Wonderful sentiment on the photo above. Very meaningful. It is exactly what I am doing.

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home