Sunday, May 06, 2007

~**YOU ARE YOUR BEST FRIEND**~



GRRRRRRR!!! I was deleting some pics today, since our pc is always saying our virtual memory is low and came across some pics of art i did at least 2 years ago! She is right on today because I HAVE TO CHANGE MY VIEWS AND RENEW MY MIND AND YOU, YOU ARE THE KEYS TO HAPPINESS! Don't YOU agree? Well, this went well with what I wanted to post about today! back to the GRRRRRRR! lol
My husband weighs at least 15 pounds less than me!!! Why do men lose weight faster???!!! Like I said on Twitter(seeeeee purplish box below) I"m turning a negative into a positive! Don't get me wrong!! I'M very HAPPY Jer is losing weight too and we are trying to get healthier together but why??? WHY???!!! He does a lot of walking with his job sooooo I am going to have to STEP UP my exercise program which is very GOOD! I have to renew my mindset and THINK exercise, exercise!!! and one of the books I got at the Library Book Sale yesterday is Aerobic Dancing, a step at a Time by Phyllis Sawyer and Pat Thornton! It's dated 1981 but Yes!!! Let's all dance a little jig today!!! 2007 tee hee O! how I can get rowled up!!! That's a good thing too!

6 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

Don't worry Cinda men have faster metabolisms. These are great finds.

P.S. Happy Birthday Jerry XXOO

3:34 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Love the art you did earlier. You just keep getting better.

I can relate to the frustration when your hubby loses weight faster than you but just think - he doesn't have all those luscious curves!!

8:39 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Sorry cro, but you've been tagged! See my blog for details!

7:46 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Well, I just put on my dancing shoes....I know I should put on my jogging shoes, but dancing sounds so much better.

Love the Art...love the vibrant colors.

Hey I'm on the same track with you ...but my hubby is always a few pounds ahead of me in the journey...these men.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Gracey said...

men naturally lose more weight than women....it's sad but true! We're the ones that have to pop out the babies and gain all the weight yet they still lose everything faster...life isn't fair! :)

2:22 PM  
Blogger Mallory Matson said...

i LOVE this<333333 the colors and design ah its wondefful<33

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home