Tuesday, September 18, 2007

KIND OF SCARY BUT THIS MIGHT MAKE YOU GIGGLE TOO!



phew! Can YOU believe this???!!! I was going thru my pics tonight and I ran onto these!!!(Girls Just Want To Have FUN!!!) This has been a while, I wonder when,(did SP Challenge have a Famous peeps challenge?!! hehe) probably last year or maybe the first of the year!??? Who knows? My hair is short now and kind of reddish blonde! I miss my long hair, now I have to put up with this short stuff growing inbetween short and long! The short hair is soOOOooooOOO easy though! I thought I myswell post these to give YOU a belly laugh maybe! Laughter is the BEST medicine too!
Also going out with 2 of your childhood friends!!! Remember I posted my childhood friend found out he has oral cancer! He's the one who's mother just died! He is going thru some heavy sh_ _ sooOOOOOooo my other friend and I thought we'd take him out today and we had a GREAT time, just eating at a hot dog joint that has been here for years and years!!! After leaving the "Ritzy Lunch" we went to another part of town where they have all this craft stuff, and homemade wines, a little bit of anything and everything! What I liked the best was this old furniture some woman had painted on! Groovy!!! Dannie liked the embroidered denim wear with WVU on it sooOOOOooo I bought him a shirt and then he bought a cap to match! well, I'm needing some zzzzzzZZZZZZZZ's soooooOOOOSweet dreams!!!xoxoooxooxoooooxx

9 Comments:

Blogger Zorana said...

You are too funny! What a face! And how fast you grow those eyebrows! Nice to 'see' you in a good mood, spreading joy around. xo

9:00 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Well, I can't laugh, because I think they are very "artsy" looking. I like them. You are so sweet to your friend.

9:03 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

It works for me. Good food, friends and fun! What could be better.

2:24 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

You are funny...that's what we love about you. What a special friend you are and how special you make others feel.

6:29 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

The second one is kind of Frida Kahlo like, I think. Cool if ya ask me...not that ya did. Rock on cro!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

You're a rockin Frida Cinda. lol I'm glad turtle boy is back :) XXOO

9:56 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Frida!

I received the love in the mail Cro-what a beautiful little book.

It made my heart sing. Thank you beautiful one.
XOXOXOXO

2:03 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

OMG, where did your signature eyes go? How unexpected!!

8:53 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

I agree with Zo...yer an absolute DOLL!...glad to hear you made some good memories of fun, friends and food...my 3 favorite things! ;o)
Yer the best!

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home