Sunday, September 16, 2007

**~LOVE THE ONE(S) YOU'RE WITH~**




How is everyone???!!! I have been busy it seems, festivals, funerals. I wonder why funeral has "fun" in it? It's the last place I would like to be but no-one will live forever, a part of life. GUESS? what? My turtle boy came back one more time and ate 3 cherry tomatoes!!! hehe** It was also the same day my friend's mother died soOOOoo I would have been a little leery to seeeeeeeeee him again although I did keep looking for him and still am! hehe** He was freaking me out because this time he didn't hide in his shell, he seemed to watch my every move! I don't like it when someone stares at YOU, do YOU?!!! Not even a turtle boy!!! He might have been a girly! I wonder how YOU can tell! I HOPE I see him next summer. I want to add him in some of my art eventually! His shell was sooooOOoo cool!!! Don't forget....LOVE THE ONE(S) YOU'RE WITH.....i'VE got to get busy and visit YOUR Blog!!! It seems I don't have that much time anymore to be online sOOoooooOOO until next time, SWEET DREAMS!!!xoooxoxoooxxoxoxoxooxoxoxooxxoxoxox

9 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Yeah! You're back...you were missed. I so glad Turtle Boy is back too.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

I'm so glad you are back! I've so missed you. Groovy turtles have to be guys, don't you think?

7:10 AM  
Blogger J C said...

LOL about getting your kids to sit still so you can draw them. Loved that comment! Love turtle boy too!! If he eats all the tomatoes, go to the grocery and buy him some more! :)

2:01 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh, I so loved your comments about the goats and geese!!! We're two of a kind....we love to laugh and we love life!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

turtle boy looks lovely :) i agree, love the ones you're with!!! xoxo

11:58 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

I'm so glad your back! YAY! And turtle boy too. Way cool. Yes love the ones your with and remember to listen. That's my motto for the week. Missed ya cro!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

I stayed a summer in Mississippi as a youngster and turtles would come out of the pond. We'd capture them (nicely!) and paint their shells! I don't think they minded and we always knew which one was around!

Sorry about your Mom's friend.

XO

4:48 PM  
Blogger Gina said...

Fun, interesting point!! Hooray for the turtle, and for us for having you here!

6:13 PM  
Blogger tascha said...

I am so happy to have found you on here! I'm still new at figuring out how to do all this blogging :)
Lily and Opie send kitty kisses!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home