Saturday, October 27, 2007

MISS G MONEY FOLLOWS THE MONEY TRAIL!!!hehe



Phew! This was soOOOOOoooO much FUN!!! and DANGEROUS!!! I was hiding pieces of cut-up money(only a dollar)in my shirt pocket as I created this piece of artmoney ART! If my husband would happen to seeeeeeeeeeeeeee me or my son, Mario they might be tempted to call the doctor!!! hehehe Now, if I progress to cutting up $5.00 someone STOP me!!!!
really though, this was FUN!!!! THANKS! to Izabella for getting me HOOKED! Today, I was missing my girly by the sea AGAIN!!! and I got my mind off of birdies flying the nest to artmoney!!! What a co-incidence too! My cut-up dollar had a "G" on it and some of her friends nicknamed Gina, G-Money!
Gina got to stay almost a week instead of just the week-end soOOOOOoooooO we had FUN playing rummy in the weeeeee hours and she taught me how to play Speed! That game makes me yell out! Phew! Gina left yesterday and traveled 9 hours in the rain but was laying on the beach today!!!
I have more WONDERFUL NEWS!!! My son, Damon got on at the Veteran's Hospital. No more getting up at 4 am for UPS although he is going to try and work there in the evenings!!!! He's young but I don't know how that will go! We will see! He would LOVE to do this though because he is getting married next May!!! WOOT! Lots of Exciting news! Now, I have one more son to get a good job! He is just going to have to stay online like Damon until something shows up! Phew! Mario and his friend had to go out to my parents to rebury their old dog Chris! Dad just doesn't have the strength he used to and I know this frustrates him! Mom noticed today the box that they gave them at the vets was showing. Dad didn't get the hole deep enough! It was a sad day Thursday.
Well! If YOU are in the mood to create some artmoney, go here to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee some more!!!! I LOVE Izabella's art! SOOOooooO Vibrant! You'll see if you haven't already!!! http://izabella.typepad.com/ I'll be by to seeeeeeeeeee YOU all soon!!! Happy the rest of the Week-end!!!!sweet dreams, xoxoooxoxooxoxoxox, Cinda

6 Comments:

Blogger Altered Kat said...

Kewl Cinda! Glad you liked the image :o)

5:39 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hi: What a fun post today! Actually, a $5.00 bill would create a really cool outfit! That was cute!
Great news about your son's new job!
Glad to hear all the good news girlfriend!
Love and Hugs

9:14 PM  
Blogger J C said...

LOL about cutting the dollar for your collage. If it really, really bothers you about cutting up fivers, send them to me and I will...heeeheeeheee....cut them for you! ;)

5:10 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

What a great week you've been having. I've never had the need or the problem of money being a weight around my neck. Like Paul I enjoy times of plenty more, but in leaner times I'm still pretty darn content. I hear this is excellent for working through problems though!

11:19 AM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

I love the ART money!!! WElll..yes, I am planning to move to Portland soon I just can't take the weather here anymore.. it stays HOT and HUMID for 6-8 months and then the rain and flooding! plus the urban sprawl. THere is so much traffic and people are crazy drivers! ha! In Mt. Pleasant where I live ..it used to be a perfect ,quiet little village on the way to the beach..In the past 5 years..only 5 years..it has become an urban nightmare and is continuing to SPRED. GAWD.. we now have a SUPER Walmart! Yuck.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

So much good news here! Plus art money....I might cut up a dollar bill but have to think twice (or more!) before I did anything worth more!! But the idea is fun.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home