Friday, October 19, 2007

***~O HAPPY DAY~***



well. I ran out this evening to get these pics! I am soOOOOOoooo HAPPY today! My Gina by the sea has got her a teaching job!!! Thank GOD!!! Phew! We have been waiting since October 1 since she left! Hope YOU have a Happy Week-end! Gina is coming home to get school STUFF!!! sooOOOOoo I will have a Happy Week-end seeeeeeeeing my gal by the sea! Sweet Dreams, xooxoxoxooxoxxoooxox ps. wasn't the sky just BEAUTY FULL!!! I didn't do anything to them, it was just that spectacular! Thank GOD!!! Alleluia!!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Vedrana M. said...

great news and wonderful photos :) xoxo

10:06 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Beautiful pictures and great news! Yea! Yea! Yea!

11:48 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

That is Great News, and the pictures are so absolutely beautiful. Love and Hugs. :)

6:18 PM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

Beautiful pictures! I just love the colors.

Hugs and love to you sweet one.
XO

4:22 AM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Wonderful news! I can feel your happiness! I'm sure your weekend was short but great. xo

9:25 AM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

YAY!! WHere is she teaching??!! How is she liking the HEAT??! ha ha !

5:05 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Gorgeous photos and fantastic news!!

2:59 PM  
Blogger Darlene said...

incredible beauty

love to you,
xOx darlene

4:06 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

LOVE the photos and especially love Leaf Girly! HeeeeHeee! Happy Day Cro!

8:39 AM  
Blogger Angela Marie said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the contrast in colors of the sky and trees.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home