Monday, October 15, 2007

***LEAF GIRLY SAYS HI!!! AND HAPPY FALL!!!***



Leaves are falling everywhere!!! Last week I was thinking of doing a collage with leaves making a gal with a leaf skirt and hat but I didn't get around to it last week! Yesterday afternoon I worked on 2 collages, this one and a stripping paper one I've been wanting to try for the longest time ever since I saw some gal do it sooOOOoo pretty! I'll have to find her again but I don't know how much luck I'll have! Everyone is trying it!
It seems here lately, my collages that I work on are forseeing the future!!! Scary a little huh??? hehe I first noticed it when I had a collage and the map of Indiana was on it. My son's friend then the next Thursday was on his way to Indiana to meet a pc gal! Phew! That didn't work out! I would never want my son to do that! There's too many crazzzzzzzies out there! The same day I had made a collage "By The Sea" and now my Gina is BY the sea!!!
When I finished this collage I http://blogactionday.org/went Blog Visiting and on Vedrana's here is what I found!***soOOOOOoOOO I was ready with my Leaf Girly! I LOVE my environment! I live on a hill near the city but it is country too since I seeeeee all kinds of varmits!!! hehe squirrels, possum(EeeeK), groundhogs, turkey, geese, crows,raccoons,hawks,and sweet deer!
Does anyone KNOW when to plant those Rose of Sharon Shrubs?!!! I think Spring or the Fall is when YOU do it, my ones I planted last Fall didn't come though! I notice bees all the time on these+on my Cosmos(that Japanese Beetle wasn't invited but they come too but not too many thank goodness!) SoooOOOOOooo that is GOOD NEWS in the environment when YOU have bees although sometimes they pick the wrong places to make their homes!!! They gather nectar to perform their job pollinating all of our agricultural crops, like Almonds, apples, blueberries(YUM!) cherries, sunflowers! sooOOOOoo I will plant some more shrubs and the birdies will plant more blackberry bushes for me+maybe even another tree!!! I have a tree in front of my house they planted and I don't even knowTreePeople, Why Trees? what kind it is!!! Trees are GREAT for shade + they clean the air!!!***I'll have to post a pic of it and maybe one of YOU will know!!! Here is an article on the bees!
Honey Bee Pollination Facts I don't remember what newscast but they said the bees weren't plentiful this year soOOOoOo our food prices will be climbing up more! UG! Well, thanks! for visiting me, I LOVE it when YOU do, that's for SURE! Happy Monday and I HOPE your environment is safe and beautiful! xoxoxoxoxoxxo Ps. GO here fro some FUN! and HOPEFULLY this petition will count too! I'm right down from a tip top of cloud down to the left about an inch!(WV territory) Seeeeeeeeeeee if YOU can find me! hehe maybe I'll seeeeeee YOU up in the clouds! Thanks Vedrana, this was FUN! http://adoptthesky.org/

4 Comments:

Blogger Tammy Brierly said...

I've been leaf peeping and it was great. Hi leafy girly! HUGS Cinda

1:27 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

Leaf Girly is wonderful :) goes great with blog action day, i must check adopt the sky...xoxoxo

9:51 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

The loss of bees is never a good harbinger. I haven't a clue when to plant. Sorry!

12:56 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Go on, get leafy!! You know you want to....lol Besides I want to see what you come up with! {:

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home