Wednesday, October 10, 2007

***O! WHAT A GORGEOUS DAY!***



doesn't it LOOK like those pines are singing a song and the clouds are the audience listening to their song?!! YOU are invited to my little hill where we can rock a spell! I was spray painting those today! I tried getting a pic of those ornery crows but they won't let me! hmmph! Who do they think feeds them every other day???!!! It was soOOOOOoOOoo pretty all day today, even this evening I ran in to get a pic of the clouds but I didn't make it in time to capture them! They were Pink!!! Seeeeeeeee YOU tomorrow!sweet dreams!!! xoxooxxxzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ

3 Comments:

Blogger Vedrana M. said...

looks like a wonderful day :) clouds are amazing, xoxo

7:29 AM  
Blogger Janet said...

What a beautiful day! I want to sit in one of those rockers and just dream the day away.

8:42 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Your picture was a window to my own front yard. Beautiful days.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home