Monday, October 08, 2007

***~A WISE TURTLE'S ADVICE~***


I wanted to share with YOU about my sweet turtle boy! 2 Mondays ago, my turtle boy got run over! I think it was him, we don't have that many turtles around here! It was Tuesday afternoon and I thought someone had thrown out a big piece of garbage, they are always doing that, litter bugs!!! I squinted and I couldn't make out what it was soOOoOoo I thought I'd better go down there and get it out of the road, I'm always checking the road, I'd hate for anyone to wreck avoiding something in the road! SoOOoooOO I went down to the road and my heart told me, "O! NO! I think that is a turtle! My husband had told me he had seen turtle boy down by the road! on a Saturday because my cousin and him were fixing our deck! I thought then, he better stay away from the road! My husband then saw him Sunday right by our porch, I was sleeping in and missed him again! My cousin said Yeah, that looked like that was a turtLE and my Gina said she had seen that Monday night when she left from visiting and wondered what that was in the road! I made this collage soon after and I guess that's what turtle boy would have taught me or told me if he could have! "VALUE EVERY DAY!" I still LOOK for him whenever I go outside and miss him soOOooOo much!!! I'm just GLAD i am a Blogger and took pictures of him! SWEET DREAMS! TURTLE BOY, REST IN PEACE!!
My sweet husband worked over at work and then when he came home he buried Turtle Boy right beside our driveway! It was dark but that's my Jerry! He made me soOOooOOo happy burying him! In the Spring, I'll plant some Cosmos for him! hAPPY WEEK SWEETIES!!! XOXOOXOXOXOXOX and don't forget TURTLE BOY'S advice "VALUE EVERY DAY!"

6 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Good advice for all of us...So sorry for your turtle! But we all should value each day! Thanks for the reminder, and she is lovely.

10:06 PM  
Blogger PennyBlue said...

Amazing what we can learn from even the simplest forms of life. Sorry for your loss of Mr. Turtle. I'm glad he touched your life in a special way. Happy Day Cro!

10:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, poor Turtleboy! I hope it was a quick demise, and that he is in a heaven full of turtle doves, and turtle loves!!

xoxo - Chel

10:34 AM  
Blogger J C said...

Oh Cynda, I am soooo sorry about Turtle Boy. At least you had him as a visitor a few times. He must have liked you because he came back once or twice.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

Oh Cinda.... :o( I'm so sorry...{{{{BIG HUGS}}}} your hubby is grand! ...I still hope he buried the wrong one and yer little 4 legged friend shows up...fingers crossed!

Hugs Bugs :o(

1:51 PM  
Blogger Georgia said...

Rest in peace Mr. Turtle.

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home