Sunday, February 22, 2009

``*SORROW OPENS YOUR HEART*``




AFTER about a year, I think I will give Ebay another try!!! hehe

Here it is:


who's winning Oscars???!! I'll have to go check it out!!! sweet dreams!!!!!xooxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxoxooxoxxooxxooxxooxxoxooxoxxooxxo
And Wanda, my sweet girlfriend posted this silly bluebird I made for
her!!! I might make some of these for my Etsy! I LOVE making them! Wanda I think appreciated "Tweet"! Thank YOU!!! Wanda! YOU know I LOVE YOU!!! Sometimes the littlest things can mean the most!http://brushstrokesfromtheheart.blogspot.com/

4 Comments:

Blogger PennyBlue said...

Hey you! Been meaning to email...but life has been crazy. Wanted to say THANK YOU Sweetie!
Will email soon on a mor epersonal note. LOVE YA!

12:15 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Hey, My tweet is smiling at me as I type!

Love the cards too... and the angel wings.... You are just toooooooooo special!

LOL:Wanda

10:33 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

as always your art looks wonderful :)
hugs

5:57 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

Any friend of Wanda's is a friend of mine. Just popped over after reading her post about Tweet. She's a cutie!

6:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home