Friday, August 28, 2009

~~~***L O S T***~~~

Have YOU seen my sister??!!! I MADE THESE 2 DOLLS OUT OF PHOTOS OF ME, EXPERIMENTING!!! hehe
HERE WE ARE SHOOTING THE BREEZE! hehe

I was sent in for the "Life Through Art Foundation", was pictured and hopefully autioned off but my sister disappeared, no mention of her or pics anywhere that I have ever seen! I SAW THIS DONE ON ANOTHER ARTIST'S BLOG! I wonder if she got her artwork back! I should have kept her Blog as a fav sooOOOOo I could have seen the outcome!


HERE I AM LEANING ON HER, WHERE IS FRIDA ME????!!!!!




IF YOU HAVE SEEN ME OR KNOW WHERE I AM AND DIDN'T PURCHASE ME! PLEASE SEND ME HOME TO:
UPDATE; FRIDA ME WAS SOLD!!!THANK YOU SABII WABII!
NO QUESTIONS ASKED, JUST RETURN!!!
HAVE A SWEET WEEK-END SWEETIES!!! XOOXOXOXOXOOXO AND SWEET DREAMS!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOOXOXOOXOXOOXXOOXXOOXXO



4 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

O Sweetie, I wish I had her. She is so very lovely, just like you.

12:23 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Oh No!! Let's hope everything comes back home!! My,how sad to be Lost!

L.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

sweet :) xoxo

8:55 AM  
Blogger Our Hands For Hope said...

Hey you! She went to a home that loves her! Everything ended up at the auction. If an artist had two pieces and some three, they placed the best photos of the art on the calander so that everyone was included. All the art was at the aution. I hope you saw the pots about the event! Jenny Doh form Stampington and CO gave a wonderful speech titiled "Art Saves". The event is planned again for January 31. Hope you participate again. It was an amazing turn out and the "kids" all benefit!
Hugs,
Terisa
PS So I'm pretty sure your not going to get her back. I'm sure she is much loved where she is at.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home