Sunday, November 22, 2009

**~*YOU'RE GONNA MISS THIS!!!*~**

My dad playing the fiddle at one of our Davisson Reunions! He is in his early 80's now and can't remember hoW TO NOW. That's why I added one of my Fav songs***http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG9XfJxMY8A****

and this poem



the hummmmmm of the dryer
is a comfort somehow
it's gonna be one of those sad melancholy
days
those kind of days
where YOU feel alone,
even in a crowded room
That's not bad
it's just life
Glad to be alive
gonna shake my tambourine
sing, dance too
remember those days
when I sat and watched
my dad play the fiddle
We'd grin at each other
that is Heaven on Earth,
My heart loves him so.
Cro
SO BLOG SURFING sometime in October brought me to Susan Tuttle's Blog and her Oct. 1st post she commented on loving this band! Just in time for me to purchase their CD for my Birthday in November!!!and I picked the right CD that had this wonderful song on it!!!! WooT! I LOVED it especially because of the fiddle or violin and who doesn't love that big Bass Drum??!!!and the woods is my cup of tea!!Here YOU go********Wish they had a train whistle in it!! hehe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsoe3xt_ico
THANK YOU SUSAN!!!!! YOU CAN VISIT HER IF YOU WANT TO, A VERY SWEET PLACE TO VISIT!! oNE ILKA'S ATTIC CAN FIND ALL KINDS OF TREASURES IN AN ATTIC!*******
AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST ANOTHER FAVORITE SONG by Brooks and Dunnhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLA06UmFg0s**** and why I can go on, I BELIEVE........HOPE YOU are having a peaceful Sunday********oxoxoxoxoxxooxooxxooxoxo and
SWEET DREAMS!!! XOXOXOXOXOOXXOXOXOOXOXOOXXOXOXOOXX



"Never Alone"


2 Comments:

Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

No dear, You are never alone!! Loved your post; the words, the melancholy, so sweet. Hope you are well and had a wonderful Sunday. I did!!

6:54 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

It was a very quiet Sunday after church - just reading and watching the leaves descend from the trees. Very relaxing!

L.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home