Wednesday, November 25, 2009

~*~HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU!~*~

mmmm! The smell of a ROSE and a chocolate tree!!!She wants no-one to know who she is under her veil waiting for a chocolate to fall or will she hurry and pick them all?!! INSPIRED by Misty's beautiful painting MISTYMAWNNNNNNNNNNNNtoday!! I have to practice my sheerness more! LOOK!

ILKA'S ATTIC
joining in the FUN on Susan's Blog! Chrysti and Susan have joined together their photos and NOW YOU can join in on the fun too! I was very much SURPRISED the other day when I went outside on my front porch and there this pretty little yellow bloom was waiting for me! In November!!!

A SWEET SURPRISE


AN UPSIDE DOWN SQUIRREL IS ALWAYS A SURPRISE!!! BE SURE AND CLICK ON HIS OR HER PIC TO SEE BETTER!
I WISH YOU AND YOURS A HAPPY THANKSGIVNG!!!
Proverbs 15; 17....Better is a dinner of herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith
Proverbs 17;1....BETTER is a dry morsel, and quietness therewith, than a house full of sacrifice with strife
PSALM 143;6....I stretch forth my hands unto thee; my soul thirsteth after thee, as a thirsty land. Selah
XOOXXOXOXOXOOXOXOXXOOXXOOXXOXOOXOXOOXOXOXOX
AND
SWEET DREAMS!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

A Happy, Blessed, wonderful, fun filled Thanksgiving to one of my very favorite people in the World.


Love and Hugs today my friend.

((((Wanda Mae)))))

8:12 AM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

dear heart,

you have such an original style of expressing yourself...in visual and poetic gifts.

i am so delighted you are in my life.
thank you for your loving visits to my heart.
xoxoxox,
rebecca

10:36 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

A houseful of strife now that is something I could not handle.

xoxo

12:41 PM  
Blogger Naturegirl said...

Yes a dinner where LoVe is!!
(((Yooo Hooo!!!))) I'm here..thanks for calling me over!!
Blessings to you and yours during this time of thanksgiving!hugs aNNa

1:17 PM  
Blogger rochambeau said...

Hey Cindy Ray,
What a lovey chocolate and rose collage you have created. Chocolate heaven!!

Thank you for dropping by!

xox
Constance

1:04 PM  
Blogger Brenda Lynn said...

Love the squirrel!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home