Wednesday, October 21, 2009

***~~~THE BEAT GOES ON~~~***

Listening to a different drummer?!! What is the BEAT today?
What do YOU
want to say today?
If YOU are reading this,
YOU ARE ALIVE!!!
ALLELUIA!!!
GET WELL!
CONGRATULATIONS!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I'M SORRY!
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away.
Henry David Thoreau
Proverbs 15;13 *** A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken
HERE IS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEj3qUAA1bQ something that surely will brighten your day!!
It sure did mine!!!! SOOOoooooOoooooOOOO cute, maybe YOU can write what Pino was saying!!! LOL Here is the link to my friend, Katherine'sDonkey Dreams Donkeys and goats and other critters!!! SWEET!!!
AND THE BEAT GOES ON..........LA DE DA DE DA!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEj3qUAA1bQ
PS. I would like to wear that GRAPE dress of Chers! I wonder if she still has it!!! LOL
oxoxxooxxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxxooxoxxooxoxoxxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxo

3 Comments:

Blogger Altered Kat said...

Great post Cinda...I will try my very best to keep a Merry heart all this week. You've been a little angel helping me with your postive posts. Thankyou...and it is agreat beat...maybe I'll have you in my head singing it all week ;o)

Kat...huge Cher fan

4:33 AM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

LOL...that video was so cute! I love animals and envy her farm and freedom to take in critters. The donkey life looks a little less stressful eh?

Thanks for sharing...it put a smile on my face and I passed it on to others in an email.

Hugs,K

4:39 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

My goodness, Cinda. If a girl was sad on arrival, she sure would be happy at departure. What a merry post. Loved the little video.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home