Wednesday, October 27, 2010

~**CROWS LIVE UNDERWATER TOO!**~

My first artwork painting since my journey of Breast Cancer. I finally got out the paints!! I haven't done a collage yet!! but maybe soon.
***************************************
Yesterday's Tea Time Thought goes very well with my post before this one! It is: FRAGRANCE always clings to the hand that gives YOU roses. Isn't that pretty?!!! It is a Chinese Proverb
*******************************************
Your own soul is nourished when YOU are kind; it is destroyed when YOU are cruel. ***Proverbs 11:17
******************************************
HAVE a GOD BLESS YOU!!! day!
xoxooxxoxoooXOXOXOXOOXOXOxoxooxxoxoo

5 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

An entire new look for you Cinda. I like the style and hope to see more of this. Love the swirling breasts and the pink of health held within.

11:36 AM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

LOL Those are supposed to be eyes of a giant creature under the sea but YOU may be right too!!! MAYBE that's what my unconscious was trying to portray!!!I love the idea of swirling breasts better! Thanks Annie!!!((((((Annie)))))

3:33 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

3:44 PM  
Blogger J C said...

This is an awesome painting Cro. A sign of love coming from your heart. Prayers for you. xoxoxo

3:46 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Wonderful ~ !! ~ I would love love to see more of this come from you - just think what's inside that's ready to reveal itself!! Oh, it makes me so happy to see !!

Lauri

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home