Friday, October 22, 2010

~~PATIENCE IN THE ANIMAL WORLD~~

When is it going to be my turn??!! I am hungry!!!
CAWWWW CAWWWWWW
*******************************************************
********HAIKU MY HEART FRIDAY******* HAIKU MY HEART*********Go here for morehttp://www.corazon.typepad.com/
*************************************************
EATING PUMPKIN SCRAPS
SUNSHINE AND MORNING SHADOWS
I'M THE CAT'S MEOW!!!
**********************************************



THIS stray cat looks like tabby,siamese and the tail looks racoonish and if YOU look real close something has bitten his tail!!! Phew! What a story he could tell us! I love watching all the animals come and go through my kitchen window all day into evening! Lucky me,an animal parade!!!
XOOXOXOXOXOXXOXOXXOXOXOXOXOXOXXO

9 Comments:

Blogger paper-n-soul said...

Wow, I thought it was a raccoon at first. Great photos and I love your haiku. Lucky you, to have nature playing outside just your window.

Deb

12:20 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

This little kitty is quite pretty, really. I like the haiku to go with his photo, but I feel sad that he's a stray...

1:09 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

dear cro....
how i LOVe you! you are such a gift in life to so many.
you have the gift to see JOY in each moment.

xoxoxoxoxoxox,
rebecca

6:18 PM  
Blogger Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Stray kitty,
do you need a home?
Then welcome!

Haiku My Heart…with Comfort

7:09 PM  
Blogger Marilyn & Jeff said...

What a poor cat if something has bitten it's tail. Your haiku goes well with your photo.

10:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very creative. Thanks for sharing this.

All the best, Boonie

4:40 AM  
Blogger Spadoman said...

Wonderful photos and haiku. So it was a stray cat? We have two, so no others come into our space. The big Alaskan Husky keeps critters out too, except none of them do a good job with the mice. Glad you have a perch to watch the animals. Just like that crow, eh?

Peace.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Ileana said...

Beautiful photos and the haiku is light and fun. I love it!!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Meri said...

Silly cat!

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home