Monday, November 01, 2010

**~DIA DE LOS MUERTOS~**day of the dead

***MI CATRINA***
REMEMBER THE DEAD TODAY AND ALWAYS!!!
***************************************************


THE first of this year,I thought I might be in the graveyard but i AM GLAD AND HAPPY I am not there yet!!! Today is ALL SAINTS DAY and tomorrow is ALL SOULS DAY!!! Let us CELEBRATE, by dancing, singing and visiting our loved ones graves, and by praying for them and remembering them forever!
******************************************************
" KEEP YOURSELF PURE"(1 Tm 5;22)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm praying for YOU, are YOU praying for me?!!! GOD BLESS us all!!! PRAISE THE LORD! all you angels and saints. HAPPY now are the dead who die in the LORD!!! Rv 14;13 *************************************************************
Wish I was in Mexico this year at Dia De Los Muertos,
go here for more info on Day Of The Dead***http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day_of_the_Dead

3 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

I'm remembering Crusty Crone (Sandra) today, a dear blogger friend and artist that passed away suddenly (heart attack) on Oct. 6th.

How sad to loose a friend you've never met, but feel you know.

Cindi...I'm praising the Lord we both made it through our cancer journey.

Love and Hugs
Wanda Mae

10:38 PM  
Blogger jonathan said...

Very good blog. I invite you

11:58 AM  
Blogger GlorV1 said...

A blogger friend Renee passed away in March of this year. It is very sad to lose a friend. Your catrina is great. I love the vibrant red. I send you well wishes. Take care. I came via Rebecca's blog. You have a nice blog.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home