Monday, March 27, 2006

I'M BAAAAAACK!

Here's another pic I randomly picked from my haphazard files! LOL It seeems to fit the bill tho! There is NO place like HOME!!!! Dad's back in the hospital holding his own and I come home from there every day Zonked, I lay on the couch like a cocooning zombie! I've been going to bed earlier though, I have to get my extra ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's now for sure to get me thru every day, haven't been online toooooo much, not enough time! Today my 98 year old grandmother's birthday(I think she is 98, she has been saying she is 97 for a few years now! I'm going to have to find out her year sometime soon) visited my 80 year old dad in the hospital and mom and I had already left! It was a tear jerker I am sure because she cryed to me on the phone later this evening.Who said tears cleanse the soul? By the time this is over I will have a sparkling clean soul! I haven't let myself cry that much yet, just can't! I'm afraid if I start I won't be able to stop! soooooo I don't but I might anytime soon ........hmmmmmm, How is everyone else???????? I have to visit some Blogs soon to seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee how everyone is doing! I know everyone has their share of sorrows! but there is JOY!!!! I know a few gals going to Artfest, I kept wishing I had signed up to go but it wasn't in the cards for this year! Maybe next year! Who's going to join me next year??? We better start saving our pennies! How excited these gals must be feeling!!! What a wonderful way to spend a few days!!! getting to meet other artists and learning and seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing different things!!! WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO! Will someone PLEASE send me a postcard from there???? well, I've got to go get those needed ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's! Sweet Dreams!!!! Love and prayers to you!

2 Comments:

Blogger boho girl said...

sweet dreams, lovely lady.

i know you are going thru such a tough time right now and seeing your strength is so inspiring.

thank you for sharing it with us.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

I came by to say Hi! and I'm glad you're baaaack! What a perfect collage to pull from your cache - those sheep crack me up.

Be strong and I'm so glad you have Bina and all your family to surround you with love right now.

XOXOX

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home