Thursday, March 30, 2006

CELEBRATE FRIENDSHIP

DAD went back to the home today from the hospital. He took it much better this time, I think he was really glad to get out of the hospital!! Mom and I made a special friend in the hospital, a little nurse named Bethany! She always is looking out for the patients with a smile!
I wonder how all the gals and guys are doing at Artfest! Oh, I wish I could have gone, maybe next year!!! I am sooooo thankful to still have my DAD around! He is doing better and I am very thankful of this! It was a beautiful day in West Virginia!Our MIRACLE COAL MINER went home today too!!!! Yayyyyyy Randall McCloy! May God Bless him and all his family and friends!!!I have a lot of hope for my dad, I hope he improves with his walking and I can't wait to get him outside on a beautiful sunny West Virginia day! It still is One day at a time, one never knows what tomorrow will bring, sooooooooo enJOY today!!!! Love and prayers to You!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicki's Vegan Vice said...

Yayyy for Randall & Yayyy for your dad & Yayyy for you, Cinda! I hope you get a postcard from ARTfest. Enjoy your beautiful WV Spring Day!

4:09 PM  
Blogger boho girl said...

your day sounds just lovely...and i have always loved the name Bethany.

9:16 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

OOOOps! I spelled Randal's name wrong! It just has one L! and it's McCloy, Jr.! Thanks! sweet gals! Vicki, Denise and Chel! It looks like another beautiful day!!! Woooo Hooooo! The birdies seem to really be singing louder even! LOL

9:12 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

I am so glad he got to go home. Yeah!

Lots of love to you

OX

7:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home