Friday, September 28, 2007

***~WOE IS ME TOMORROW~***



WHERE has September gone????!!! Time goes too fast!
Another collage, another tile!!! I LOVE the colors in this one! SoooOOOOo colorful and Bright! Check my Etsy store! (Click onto it on my sidebar!)I haven't had anything in there for many moons!!! hehe This one is titled"I STILL GOT MY CROWS!"
WELL, TOMORROW IS A BIG DAY IN THE OLIVERIO'S LIFE!!! MY GINA IS FLYING THE COOP!!! She is moving 9 hours from me!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! I WILL MISS THIS CHILD O' MINE! At least now I have a free place to stay right beside the BEACH!!! She has tried getting her foot in the door here in this ugly little town where I live and they are DUMB and DUMBER!!! They are losing a GREAT teacher!!!! Just ask the kids and their parents that she taught last year for her 1 year contract! Yeah, I feel they used her and then abused her soOOOoooOoo this is a BLESSING in disguise! (HOPEFULLY) PLEASE keep Gina in your prayers!!! Yeah, say one for me too! Tomorrow I'll need them! Thanks! Sweeties, have YOURSELVES a BLESSED WEEK-END! AND SWEET DREAMS!!! XOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOOOXO

5 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

Oooowwwhhh! Blessings and owies all rolled together. That is a tough one!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Zorana said...

Yes, it's tough letting your babies go... I hope that all will work out well and that she will be recognized for her qualities. I'm thinking about you and your family. Sending cyber hugs {{{}}}

9:39 AM  
Blogger Mary Timme said...

Hugs, Loves and prayers for you all!

1:12 PM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

lovely collage :) i wish Gina all the best and to you also, hugs

8:14 AM  
Blogger Georgia said...

i love your new collage. I love them all.

I can't even imagine what it would ne like to have my kids all grown up and moving out...

xoxoxoxo

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home