Monday, October 01, 2007

AIN'T NO SUNSHINE WHEN SHE'S GONE



What a co-incidence again how things happen and change! I am having a SAD day today, it finally HIT me, MY Gina is gone, but just 9 hours away! Look on the BRIGHT side!
Here is another tile, it is in my Etsy shop! I'm trying to put some things in there finally! HAPPY OCTOBER!
TODAY is also a day for Brianna Lauren Grant and Stevie Christine McMoyler. I belong to a wonderful group of artists and we are having a Benefit Auction starting today! These daughters have died this year and ZNE, the group I am in is having a wonderful auction to raise funds for a mosaic in the butterfly garden at the Oakland Zoo, remembering these SWEET girls. HOPE SEES A STAR Memorial Project hopes YOU can visit and seeeeeeeeeeee all the art that is being Stevie_Brianna auctioned off for the funds to do so! One of my favorites is Mrs. Sweet Pea and her Babes! hehe very CUTE! Thanks!!!HONEYS! Here is all the info**********well, up there, I'm still not too swift posting sometimes! Thank YOU Chelise! (our sweet ZNE Queen)

7 Comments:

Blogger Mary Timme said...

How neat that you are having the auction! I love when others are willing to get stuff done for groups and organize it! Not my thing and I really appreciate those for whom it is a thing.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Sounds like a great auction. I love your new work but then I always do! I'm sorry Gina is so far away from you now but just think....when you get to see her again it will be even sweeter.

Sorry I haven't been visiting as much....just had too many irons in the fire lately!

9:11 AM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

Hey Cinda-licious, thanks for poppin in and tellin me about your Zorana dream ;o) Yer too much! ps. love the new tile - I pick pumpkins in the pumpkin patch wearing the same sexy stockings and heals! ...my legs look just like hers! HA!

9:35 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

This sounds wonderful. I really love the colors in the tile.

2:32 PM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Cute tile C. Ok, did I miss something. Where is Gina and whre is 9 hours away. By plane? Car?

8:36 AM  
Blogger Colorsonmymind said...

What a great October tile! Baby I just love your creativity!
XOXO

3:10 AM  
Blogger Vedrana M. said...

beautiful, love your art :) hugs & kisses

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home