Wednesday, October 03, 2007

**STUFF JUST LYING AROUND THE HOUSE! hehe**



Meet Carmella! We had to redo my front porch last week soOOoooooOOOO there was some wood blocks just laying around soOOOooo I will be making some art dolls because I have other STUFF laying around just waiting for me to do something with it! Nothing is organized like I want it but I found everything for Carmella! hehe She is in my Etsy store! Go meet her! I've got to keep my hands and mind busy! missing my gal, Gina!
If YOU don't go to my Etsy store, Carmella was inspired by my son and his fiance' who took a stray kitty from here last week-end. As YOU know I am allergic to all sweet animals!The kitty looks like that pic on the tag! They named her Carmella! hehe

2 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

I love her...but then I'm partial to redheads...I was one before the silver threads among the gold!!!
Thanks for all you fun comments on my blog!! Love them.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Cool doll! I love the way you were inspired by a block of wood ! Great! so how's Gina doing??

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home