Tuesday, September 15, 2009

~~WHITE TAILS ON A SUNNY DAY IN SEPTEMBER~~

these pics were taken a day or two before Labor Day.......I LOVE to see the deer's white tails! This was taken through my sheer kitchen curtains........ I was going to show my new curtains I made last year but my camera is a goner! Now, I have to figure out my new camera my daughter, Gina got me 3 years or more ago!!! Phew
I stepped outside and they didn't seem to mind.........

another pic through the curtains


I thought they were going to fight




I kept seeing these 2 gents every 2 weeks for a while and now I haven't seen them, maybe they are getting ready to hide from all the hunters who will be hunting them soon. They have almost lost all their orange color and are turning brown soOOOOOooO GOOD LUCK Bucky and Rudy! Wish me luck on figuring out my camera and getting pics back on my pc! Until then, I'll be going thru my old pic files soOOOo I'll still be here for a while. Take care of yourselves and the ones YOU love! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox



2 Comments:

Blogger LadyTulip said...

Oh Look at Them!! -- Wow!! -- We have deer all around us, an' now the Hunters are out and about. Scares me, an' makes me sad for all the beautiful deer.

You'll do fine with your new camera!!

L.

1:45 PM  
Blogger suze said...

One night we had 13 of them in the yard and they were fighting...what a sight.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home