Sunday, September 20, 2009

~~~~****ZAPPED***~~~~

THAT'S IT
THAT'S WHY I FEEL
SOOooOooOOoooooOO ZAPPED
I FEEL LIKE
THAT LAST BLOOM,
THAT LAST LEAF HANGING ON,
SPRING AND SUMMER
DIED
AND I HAVE TOO,
A LITTLE
CRO


PSALM 105
O Give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the people. 2 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him; talk ye of all his wondrous works. 3 Glory ye in his holy name; let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. 4 Seek the Lord, and his strength; seek his face evermore.

as ZAPPED as I feel, tomorrow morning I will sing some psalms to the LORD! Will YOU join me???!!! HOPE so!!!

SWEET DREAMS SWEETIES!!! XOXOXOXOOXOOXOXOXOXOXOOOX

3 Comments:

Anonymous rebecca said...

singing too your praises. i am adding you to my truibute to artists page, that are offering shrines for this years auction. you are already in the offering mix!!

love your generous heart.
xoxoxox,
rebecca

8:04 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Why are you so tired sweet friend? What is wrong?

Thank you for the beautiful comment for Sheldon.

xoxox

7:38 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

I need nothing sweet friend but please take care of yourself and save some energy just for yourself.

xoo

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home