Wednesday, October 14, 2009

~~**~MY, MY, MY~~**~~~



my, my, my, my,my,MY, MY,MY!!!

here is some artwork from 2005 too! It hangs in my kitchen but I think it belongs in the bedroom! LOL

Here is the written poem on her dress,

" MY biscuits and Afternoon tea"

my biscuits

and afternoon tea,

We took a nap

amused

smile

dreaming of

an imaginary tougue

and HOT soft lips

A slightly nudged

love embrace

woke me

his eyes

seemed to laugh

arrows

that sensuously

aimed

for my heart

and soul

and

brought my

dream to life!
CRO
AHHhhhhHHHHH! LOVE makes the world go round!
I was going to organize today, get letters and all kinds of mail out today but my friend, Terry called and asked me to go with her to give one of our friends a ride home from the hospital. So there we go, and what a glorious afternoon for a roadtrip! Our friend lives way out in the country and the leaves were soOOOOo beauty full!!! Thank YOU GOD! It was just what I needed!
Annie and I are on a diet soOOOOOo if I get grumpy, too grumpy, just let me know! hehe
Over to Misty's typepad and here is a perfect song for today. Thank YOU Mr. Bon Iver!!! although my love isn't skinny, not yet!!!
be patient(yeah Bon, I've got to be patient on a diet!)
I told YOU to be mine
I told YOU to be my love
I told YOU to be kind
my my my my MY MY MY!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfAS6nwYc9g this sounds like I just walked into a pub soOOOOOo I might even have a beer! Cheers!
well, it's rainy today so not much walking but dancing in my kitchen to some cuban music I picked up from summer vacation, remember I went to the Voodoo Lounge! hehe
soOOOOoo I picked this out to dance to, too
LET'S DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY, MY, MY, MY ,MY, MY, MY
I could sing that all day!!!
BLESS THE LORD, O MY SOUL; AND ALL THAT IS WITHIN ME, BLESS HIS HOLY NAME!




5 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

My oh my oh my. You are the frisky girlfriend today. LOLOL

p.s. Pretty wallhanging but really Cinda - the Kitchen??????

3:14 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Absolutely gorgeous wall art! I love it....but I agree with Annie....the kitchen!!!

You always make me smile!!!

3:48 PM  
Blogger LadyTulip said...

Ha! - You had this piece in your kitchen!?? That's different!!

Sounds like the change of weather/Season is giving you a new burst of energy! - What can we look forward to from your Art?! Can't wait!

L.

1:10 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Kitchen, living room, bedroom, any room is a good room for making love! My, My, My.....

Hey Girfriend.... you need to check out the little picture on my side bar.... do you recognize my little crow.... sitting pretty in my flowers on my front porch!!

My, my, my.....
Love and Hugs
Wanda Mae

8:30 PM  
Blogger Renee said...

It is beautiful work dear friend.

Jacquie is the exact middle and I am one younger than her so there are five younger than me.

xoxox

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home