Monday, October 19, 2009

**~~RUN AND FIND THE ONE WHO LOVES YOU~~**




Still haven't found the time to just sit down and read how to upload my new camera soOOOOo I thought I might as well post this pic of another piece of art that is also hanging in my kitchen from back in the day!!! LOL Hey gals, the kitchen is the perfect place! What do they say, "the fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach!"
Here is that poem written on the column,
" ITALIAN BLOOD"
OUR CHEEKS
BURN LAVENDER
WITHIN
SPIRIT LAUGH
SWEET PURPLE
ITALIAN BLOOD
VIOLETS
GRAPES
ROSES
MY MY
HIS SOOTHING
SHADOW
OVERTAKES
MINE
IN A
RAINBOW
COLORED
ECSTASY!!!!!
Cro
IT IS SOOOOOooOOOOoo pretty here in West Virginia today! How does your day look???!! I HOPE it is happy!!and serene!
here is a MONDAY song, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPmbT5XC-q0&NR=1 kind of down and sad soOOOOOOooO I included this one toohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87XQKCXfFjQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp
Do YOU have a Carpenters album? I do! Now, let's cook up something GOOD AND TASTY!!!
O! I almost forgot another psalm..........86;4 Rejoice the soul of thy servant:for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

Oh Cro you are so uplifting.

I'm having a giveaway tomorrow so come by.

Love Renee xoxo

4:01 PM  
Blogger Wanda said...

I ran and found two that love me. My dear Lord the lover of my Soul, and my dear Hubby who holds my heart!
Yes, I have a Carpenters CD. Beautiful voice....

I think of you often... love you tons.

Wanda Mae

PS Love your kitchen art!

8:37 PM  
Anonymous rebecca said...

love love love
the column poem.
so glad you shared it.
xoxoxox,
r

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home