Friday, November 12, 2010

~*~BLESSED BIRTHDAY GAL~*~

My Birthday week started out with this beautiful Indian Summer Sunrise!!

~*~ HAIKU MY HEART FRIDAY~*~

***************************************************

Birthday Surprises

Indian Summer Sunrise Morn

Cards, Hugs, LOVE, kisses

*************************************************

More Haiku Lovers here

http://www.corazon.typepad.com/


Shhhh! Don't tell anyone else how old I am now! hehe
YOU should have seen my son's Mario's girlfriend Suzie's daughter's, Kaiya's face when I showed her on a card how old I was!!! I didn't get a pic but my daughter did! Kaiya's mouth flew open and stayed that way for a little while! We all laughed!


Here is what Kaiya who is 5 years old made me, a keychain! I want to blow this cat drawing up and hang it on my wall!!! Isn't is cute?!! I guessed it was a horse at first but I don't think Kaiya heard me! I looked at Suzie and she mouthed CAT! hehe Phew!
***************************************************
I went to the Dr. on my Birthday + to the Veteran's Nursing Home to see Dad. While Gina and I was visiting many organizations and just some people without being in anything stopped in and gave the Veterans gifts,letters, drawings,homemade cookies, shook their hands and that is just when we were there! Mom popped in and I can't believe I didn't take any pictures there! bIRTHDAY Dinner at 6:30 with 15 darlings! capped my festivities off and I am indeed a Blessed Birthday Gal!
********************************************************
Have a Blessed Week-end and SWEET DREAMS!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
XOXOXOOXOXOOXOOOXOOOOOOOX

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Happy birthday, birthday girl!! Looks like you were showered with love...

enjoy!!

x..x

10:05 AM  
Anonymous ms pie said...

a wonderful post and photos... here we are overcast and cold with snow on the way... i linger over that indian summer photo... children are heaven on earth, yes, i totally agree... happy happy bday!

12:39 PM  
Blogger deb did it said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Crow Woman....and may I say I know you must be 20-something....cuz you ooze that kind of energy!

12:44 PM  
Blogger Kim Mailhot said...

Happy Birthday and happy Friday !

1:13 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

i adore you cro.
we sang your praises all the way from mexico!
flooding you in extreme love!

xoxoxoxoxox,
rebecca

4:33 PM  
Blogger turquoise cro said...

THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOOX

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thoroughly enjoyed your photo and haiku. Thanks for these.
Happy Birthday Week! - and beyond.

All the best, Boonie

12:40 AM  
Blogger foxysue said...

May your life be beautiful like the 'Indian Summer'. I love Indian summers they are the best, here in the UK we tend to get them. Spring can be a little bit 'hit and miss' but I always look forward to the autumn with the golden light.

Love the pic and words

love Sue x

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home