Friday, November 05, 2010

***LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF***


MEEEE-OOWWWWWWW!!!
i LOVE to shop for material!!! DO YOU?!! I got 2 yards of this pretty daisy material, embroidery thread(which is 37 cents now a piece,UG!) daisy and sunflower buttons and 2 rolls of purple and pink lace!!!! WOOT! Such EXCITEMENT!!! What to make first?? Since it was DAY of the DEAD week of course I had to make a CATRINA doll(which is on sale on my CroStuff Blog!) and a little sweet kitty cat for a sick little 5 year old gal! I made a sick cat for my daughter years and years ago and she let me borrow it for my Breast Cancer journey!! ME-OW!!!



mi CATRINA THINKING of Rebecca and her comrades in Mexico!!! O! How I wish I could have gone!! It's "HAIKU MY HEART" timehttp://www.corazon.typepad.com/! go here for MORE
************************************************
DAY of the DEAD dears
It is every day for me
PRAY and REMEMBER
***********************************************
Happy Safe Peaceful Week-end and GODSPEED to all our travelers!!! Prayers for all those in pain! Mount Merapi villagers,Haiti once again and all those experiencing troubles, our soldiers in IraQ and Alfghanistan SWEET DREAMS!!!to YOU and YOURS, LOVE and many PRAYERS
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOXOXXOXOXOOXXOXOOXO
ps. On a HAPPY note, confirming prayers do get answered go here tohttp://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20101105/en_yblog_upshot/rescued-chilean-miner-breaks-out-into-elvis-inspired-song-and-dance-on-letterman see this FUN Post on Edison Penas, one of the rescued Chile miners who LOVES Elvis and who is running in the NY Marathon!!! WOOT!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekfgfs0fluk&feature=related
******************************************************

5 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

YuHoo!!I'm back visiting and blogging again!Yup we have been through our journeys but today life is wonderful and peaceful!I'm happy that you walked the shore w/ me! Did you look at my New nest in the woodlands!!
love and light a survivor like you!
xo

8:21 PM  
Blogger Ramesh Sood said...

Yes we do remember the dead everyday...

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for this post and haiku.
Take care.

All the best, Boonie

2:49 AM  
Blogger foxysue said...

May you have the sweetest dreams too my love, thank you for sharing and caring and visiting my haiku.

love builds up!

Sue x

3:59 PM  
Anonymous ms pie said...

ohhhh, i love joni mitchell and her blue album is the best!!!!! was just talking to my friend today about her blue album and it's her bday and she's 67... wow... all of us are getting on in age... funny how that works... love yr blog... haiku my heart.believe

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home