Sunday, November 07, 2010

~~***HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONI***~~

Somebody did a golden deed;
Somebody proved a friend in need
Somebody sang a beautiful song;
Somebody smiled the whole day long;
WAS that SOMEBODY YOU?!!
author unknown
******************************************************
flowers for JONI MITCHELL on her 67th BIRTHDAY

Joni shared her dream and sang beautiful songs and made me smile the whole day long! SHE can still make me smile!! My 2 childhood friends and I LOVE her songs and we had many a fun filled day dancing to her music!!!




THIS BLUEBIRD TWEETS "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONI!!!!!" DID YOU know Joni's music too? I think the first song of hers I heard was on her BLUE album, "ALL I WANT" and at that time my one friend and I had hitchhiked to our other friends near Washington D.C. and he had this record (this dates me doesn't it, ha! there wasn't any things like CDs yet!)on when we arrived! That's when we fell in love with Joni Mitchell!
************************************************ps.just wondering if this TWEET birdie made it to it's destination yet!!!
HAPPY SUNDAY!!!
***********************************************************
ANOTHER FAV SONG, click onto link



AND SOMETHING FOR YOUR SWEET DREAMS, PURE SWEETNESS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

Joni M. has the purest voice. I love her music. Happy birthday.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh yes...Joni dear...

did you send this to her? Oh how wonderful

happy happy birthday girl

x..x

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home