Thursday, November 18, 2010

~*JOY,JOY DOWN IN MY HEART*~

~~****MERI'S JOY Thursday****~~


Will YOU join us!!! http://meriak.blogspot.com/
Your name, MERI is making us all Merry!!!

***********http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnN_3OrVH4c**********


~~*****************~~*********~~*********~~



A Stray kitty cat sitting in the SUN!







Another dear, deer fawn investigating my pink flamingo! A Buck tried biting it's head off days before!!! hahahaha!!! JOY watching these SWEET animals out my window!







My neighbor's cat licking his lips after eating left over Long John Silvers fish!









My other neighbor's doggy laying in the SUN!!! hehe aren't all of these animals cute??!!! YOU should see this little pup's tail wagging soOOOOOo fast when my neighbor comes out to get him to come in!! YOU might have to click onto pic to see him better!






******************************************






I am going to do like Rebecca and combine Meri's Thursday JOY and Rebecca's HAIKU YOUR HEART Friday!!! Won't YOU join in the JOY!!






As YOU can see, animals give me soOOOOo much JOY and finding a new musical artist gives me JOY too, I think maybe this sticks a little but I HOPE YOU enJOY my new find, Katie Melua!*** She reminds me of Nicolette Larson!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXfROqR_p1A**** who I've LOVEDhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCdRA0lQq38 for years!



********************************************************



HAIKU MY HEART Friday with Rebecca






*****************************



JOY down in my HEART



Sharing LOVE with each other



***************************************



********************************************
Tomorrow or Saturday I'll have to work on a banner,mine has mysteriously disappeared!!!
********************************************
TODAY'S TEA TIME THOUGHTS
Blessed are they whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the LORD. Psalm 119:1
********************************************
HE who cannot forgive breaks the bridge over which he himself must pass. George Herbert







18 Comments:

Blogger Meri said...

Cinda Rae: I think it was brilliant to combine the posts. Animals have so much power to make us smile -- who doesn't get excited when they see a fawn? (Hunters, don't answer). And I love cats and dogs, too. They can bring much joy! Thanks for playing, Turquoise Cro -- see you next Thursday!

4:54 PM  
Blogger deb did it said...

CRO Woman...all I have to say is you make me CROW with JOY!

7:15 PM  
Blogger Noelle Clearwater said...

Great and joyful photos all of moments that make you happy. Thank you for sharing all of them with us!
xoxo,
Noelle

8:34 PM  
Blogger EG CameraGirl said...

hank you for spreading your JOY! :)

1:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting photos. Interesting post. Thanks for this.

All the best, Boonie

2:40 AM  
Blogger Spadoman said...

Wow, I spent a lot of time here this morning. It was a fun, loving and happy place to be. You certainly had to have made everyone happy with the spectrum of Neil Sedaka to Katie Melua, (Great job on her eye make-up, and that headpiece!).
I enjoyed my visit here today for Haiku My Heart.

Peace.

3:47 AM  
Blogger foxysue said...

'Love never fails' according to the biblical law and you never fail to share your loving passions with us by means of your haiku, and pics.

love Sue x

4:17 AM  
Blogger A Bit of the Blarney said...

Joy is a wonderful theme! Simply grand! Wishing you a continuation of your joy through the weekend and beyond! Cathy

4:20 AM  
Blogger Kim Mailhot said...

CRO, love the animal joy. They are always in the present moment and have a lot to teach us, don't they ? I am going to remember to soak up some sun and to lick my lips today ! ;)

4:34 AM  
Blogger paper-n-soul said...

I had to do a double-take on the first photo. At first glance, it appeared as if a little faerie or angel was hovering in the sunlight, until I saw the kitty's face. :)

Sweet and joyful, each one.

Deb

9:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

all wonderfully JOY-full!! you have a story book window to look through

x..x

10:08 AM  
Blogger Rena said...

can I feel the joy? yes I can

7:32 PM  
Anonymous ms pie said...

love those photos and yr stories too... it is wonderful to share and enjoy the beauty a day has... yes i agree...

7:47 PM  
Blogger rebecca said...

you are the manifestation of JOY.

and...to capture a cats long tongue?
what magic!

i adore you always.

8:09 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

love your new banner!!!

5:54 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

You are indeed su ch a joyful inspiration to me. Many blessings upon you sweet Cinda....

5:45 AM  
Blogger rebecca said...

dear sweet you,

may a joy fill you...may the violin play your heart strings...forever...
may we always share love,
encourage joy,
offer peace.
xoxoxoxox,
rebecca

7:49 AM  
Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

By the time I got to the bottom of this post Cynda, I was sure my face would break from the grin that was stretching my cheeks far and wide. ((((Hugs))))

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home