Wednesday, September 30, 2009

~~*DON'T YOU FEEL LIKE A PAPER DOLLY SOMETIMES?~~*

me as paper dolls! LOL
Since I don't have my new camera set-up online yet, these will do!!! LOL These are Somerset Studio Rejects! Shame on those gals! I thought for sure these would make it! Instead of a list of things I have gotten published in, I could have a list of things on my sidebar that didn't make it!!! LOL
O well, we have more important things to worry about now if YOU ask me although I'll probably try again to get published some day but not soon! It is a thrill! I think I've been in there 2 times.
I've been busy looking at a place mom was considering moving to in the spring called "Harmony Valley" but it would be a very BIG step for them! YOU would have to downsize very, very much! The thing that turned mom off was the little refrigerator! LOL She said it didn't make ice cubes like hers instantly! She said she was spoiled! Dad doesn't walk very good now and where they live now, it is a 32 acre deal, too, too much for 80 year olds!!!(Mom is 78, Dad is 83) I've told her we should both sale our places and move into a house together.
Murders, sickness, deaths, flooding, hunger, war, Health Care reform,wild fires, EarthQuakes, Tsunamis, it becomes too much sometimes!
I've also been busy getting those dreaded winter clothes ready!!! It's turned cold here already!!! Where's Indian Summer???!!! I hope we have some more beautiful sunny days to go up in the mountains to see the trees changing colors!!! Hopefully, I'll get my camera ready in time! Mom and dad want to go up to "Cool Springs" to get some buckwheat pancakes!!! mmmmMMMMM!
I do feel like a paper doll sometimes! Don't YOU?!!!
Here's some more pretty Psalms
Psalm 104
Bless the Lord, O my soul, O Lord my God, thou art very great; thou art clothed with honor and majesty: 2, Who coverest thyself with light as with a garment; who stretchest out the heavens like a curtain; 3, Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters; who maketh the clouds his chariot; who walketh upon the wings of the wind.
Isn't that pretty?!!! HOW ARE YOU???!!! xoxoxoxooxox

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee said...

What fun, I use to love playing with paper dolls.

Love Renee xoxo

6:04 PM  
Blogger Pam Aries said...

Hi gir! thank you for stoping by. I a mdoing great and love Florida. The weather is turning cooler thank goodness. love your paper dollies.cool!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Wanda said...

Oh Cinda.... Got you card on just a day I needed it. The pain and burning near the end of my treatment is not fun. You card made my day better. I have felt as fragile as a paper doll. Only 8-10 days to go.
Fond memories of childhood was making our own paper dolls and making their clothes out of colorful pieces of wall paper.
Love you tons girlfriend
LOL:Wanda

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home