Sunday, October 11, 2009

****~WHEN I CAME BACK TO LIFE~****

here's an old pic from 2005 of an ATC(artist trading card) It's of me and my oldest son, Damon(whom is 34 now!)

Giving birth to 4 children, Damon Jeremy Oliverio, Gina Rae Oliverio, Mario Angel Oliverio and my angel up in heaven Bethy (God said her name was Bethy up in heaven, what a dream!)Clementine Oliverio, I became more religious and chose GOD! My knight in shining armour also helped, my husband JerryOliverio Family Page Vincent! Jerry is the man GOD chose for me......My family brought me back to life****Thank YOU GOD!!!****Here's some more pics of my babes! A quick piece of Oliverio history on the internet! LOL P.S. thanks Vicki!
Have YOU ever played a song and wrote your own lyrics to it?!! I love doing that, I did this one last week.
Here's the song..........................http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhV4me_k8Y8
here's my words to the song's pics
"WHITE ROSES EVERYWHERE"

It looks like
a big
teacup from my cupboard
Drink!
a cupcake
Eat!
atoms
fetus
oceans
BEAUTY
LOVE,
roadway to Heaven
let me have the
Map
snow, rain, wind
sunrise
sunset
prayers are like love letters to GOD
Moon walk
Imagine
white roses
Everywhere!
Eternity
Calling my name
HOPE
to see YOU there
Bible Days
Spinning
We are all spinning
feel GOD's presence
Look at all the amazing colours,
I HOPE to see YOU there
Star bright
Star LIGHT!
Cro

4 Comments:

Blogger Annie Jeffries said...

After the crazy start to my morning, this was such a tender and loving caress of a post to read. Blessings to you my friend.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Renee said...

Beautiful darling, I am sorry that your Bethy is no longer here.

Love Renee xoxo

2:26 PM  
Blogger Altered Kat said...

Hello dear sweet Cinda! Thank you for the prayers...they are so sincerely appreciated as are YOU! I couldn't agree with you more about your feeling of children in this post...mine are my everything.
Hugs to you dear friend.
Kat :o)

2:31 PM  
Blogger Teresa aka Tess said...

Hi Cinda, What a lovely post. I did not know about Bethy. Perhaps her and my Marie Katherine are playing together in heaven; our little angel babes. Love the words to the song. I'm glad we've come to know each other here in blogland.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home